The PermaFlux™ High Temperature (HT) module offers the benefits of the PermaFlux™ High Efficiency yet has an expanded continuous operating window up to 80˚C (176˚F).
Several polymeric membrane chemistries can be applied to various module configurations with multiple elements while maintaining a highly competitive cost relative to ceramic membranes. Some benefits of the PermaFlux™ HT include:
- Fully back-washable modules leading to increased sustainable fluxes and reduces frequency of maintenance cleans
- Multiple module configurations for design flexibility
- Smaller pump requirements due to reduced crossflow rates while maintaining high shear rates leading to up to 90% better energy efficiency per volume of water treated
- High solids tolerance and concentration capability significantly reduces trucking and sludge disposal costs
- Ultrafiltration permeate quality that may be reused in some applications
- High membrane packing density leading to low plant footprint
- Quiet, operator free operation
Available in a variety of sizes and specifications, more information can be found in the technical datasheet.