Meeting wastewater discharge regulations is a undoubtedly a major deciding factor in implementing a treatment system. However, CUT and Thetis believe that other factors such as environmental stewardship and financial considerations are of the upmost importance in today’s rapidly changing global ecosystem. We offer a wide range of PermaFlow™ tubular membrane filtration systems as well as PermaFlux™ cross-flow designed to operate continuously at temperatures up to 40˚C.
The PermaFlow™ product portfolio can be customised to fit exact filtration requirements, specific to your industry and wastewater characteristics. PermaFlow™ modules are available in single or eight tube cores, in 3 ft, 6 ft and 12 ft lengths and systems can be built to operate in serial or parallel configurations. A variety membrane chemistries are available for specific applications to ensure optimum permeate quality and performance characteristics. These tubular membranes modules are decades proven to be feasible solutions to the oily wastewater, food & beverage, pulp & paper, metal separation and the pharmaceutical industry. Systems can be custom built or pre-engineered in a cost effective, easy to commission skid.
The PermaFlux™ technology is the latest cross-flow filtration technology and offers significant benefits over incumbent tubular membranes including:
- Ultrafiltration permeate quality that may be reused in some applications
- Smaller pumps due to reduced crossflow rates while maintaining high shear rates leading to up to 90% better energy efficiency per volume of water treated
- High solids tolerance and concentration capability significantly reduces trucking and sludge disposal costs
- Fully back-washable modules leading to increased sustainable fluxes and reduces frequency of maintenance cleans
- High membrane packing density leading to low plant footprint
- Innovative system design leading to convenient future system expansion/capacity
- Quiet, operator free operation